Are you a top-notch 3D modeler looking to help shape the next generation of parametric assets for the arch viz industry? We have a rare opportunity for a talented individual to join our team. Founded in 1999 in Cádiz, southern Spain, iToo Software is a 3D software developing company responsible for creating Forest Pack and RailClone, top-rated plugins for Autodesk 3ds Max with a wide range of applications in Arch viz, VFX and games.
We are looking for self-motivated, well-organized freelance 3D artists with excellent modelling, texturing, and material creation skills to join our content team creating new assets for RailClone and Forest. Although experience with our plugins is a bonus, high quality modelling and texturing skills are more important for this role. Reporting to the Project Manager, the candidate will be responsible for modelling, UVW mapping, texturing, and shading high quality parametric models and scenes.
- Updating and improving existing libraries to bring them in line with industry expectations.
- Working closely to a supplied specification to deliver new collections of assets that are ready to ship via our in-house publishing tools.
- Creating scenes and renders for testing, catalogs, and promotions.
- Act as a team player, solving problems, communicating effectively, sharing knowledge, and providing feedback.
- Energy, adaptability, and the desire to achieve.
- 3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Critical eye for color, art, and composition.
- Good knowledge of 3ds Max, as well as our plugins (Forest Pack and RailClone).
- Good written/spoken English. Other languages are a plus, especially Spanish.
- The ability to create photo realistic assets to a high standard.
- Good understanding of UVW mapping and unwrapping.
- Ability to create high-quality renders with industry standard render engines including V-Ray, Corona, and Arnold.
- The ability to work precisely to a brief and within established standards.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as in a remote team.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Background in fine arts. Architectural education or experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of creating PBR textures from photographic sources and/or procedural sources.
- Knowledge of creating and texturing assets using photogrammetry.
- Experience creating models for RT engines (Unreal, Unity, Twinmotion...).
What we offer
- Be part of the team of most respected plugin company for 3ds Max.
- Work in a state-of-the art environment with a great team of people.
- Work from home or anywhere on the planet (teleworking).
- Reporting to our headquarters at Cádiz, in sunny southern Spain.
- Access to conferences, training and internal tech sessions.
- Work-life balance and flexible holidays.
If you meet the criteria and are elegible to work, please send your covering letter, CV and salary expectations .