Visual Studio / Qt
Are you a top-notch C++ Programmer looking for a challenging career in computer graphics sector? We have a rare opportunity for a talented individual to join our team. Founded in 1999 in Cádiz, southern Spain, iToo Software is a 3D software developing company responsible for creating Forest Pack and RailClone, top-rated plugins for Autodesk 3ds Max with a wide range of applications in Archviz, VFX and games.
We are looking for an energetic, well-organized individual to team of programmers developing and maintaining high-quality software relied upon daily in the CG industry. Working from home, the candidate is expected to work independently to maintain and manage key parts of our software. Reporting to the Developing Manager, the candidate will be responsible for programming, maintenance and integration of our plugins.
- 2 years of experience with C++, Windows and Visual Studio
- Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Passionate about quality.
- Good spoken and written English level. B2 certificate or equivalent.
Other valuable skills
- Familiarity with Qt API.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT, SVN, ...)
- Experience in a large code base or implementation of a tool from scratch.
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities; creative thinking and personal initiative.
- Experience interacting with developing teams throughout the design.
- Knowledge of Autodesk’s products 3ds Max and Maya.
- Knowledge in others 3D Products (Unreal, Unity, etc...).
What we offer
- Work in a state-of-the art environment with a great team of people.
- The chance to work from anywhere on the planet by remote working (teleworking).
- Reporting to our headquarters at Cádiz, in sunny southern Spain.
- Access to conferences and training, internal tech sessions.
- Flexible working hours and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
If you meet the criteria and are elegible to work, please send your covering letter, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com with the subject "C++ Developer".