Are you passionate about helping clients? We have a rare opportunity for a talented support specialist to join
our team. Founded in 1999 in Cádiz, southern Spain, iToo Software is a 3D software developing company responsible
for creating Forest Pack and RailClone, top-rated plugins for Autodesk 3ds Max with a wide range of applications
in Archviz, VFX and games.
- Providing technical support across our product range.
- Responsible for managing new and existing customer licensing requests.
- Technical support for advanced customers, acting as the main point of contact for all technical support inquiries.
- Verify and feedback on defect reports and wish list requests to the Developer Manager in order to improve future developments.
- Act as a team player, solving problems, communicating effectively, sharing knowledge, providing feedback and documenting in tech papers any improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience as a support specialist.
- Good knowledge of 3ds Max, as well as our plugins (Forest Pack and RailClone).
- High level of spoken and written English.Spanish and other languages would be a plus.
- Ability to interact with people.
What we offer
- Work in a state-of-the art environment with a great team of people.
- The chance to work from anywhere on the planet by remote working (teleworking).
- Reporting to our headquarters at Cádiz, in sunny southern Spain.
- Access to conferences and training, internal tech sessions.
- Flexible working hours and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
If you meet the criteria and are elegible to work, please send your covering letter,
CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
with the subject "Support Specialist".