A starter collection of high quality 3D trees and shrubs, useful for a wide range of scenes and locations.
Crape Myrtle 2
Lagerstroemia /ˌleɪɡərˈstriːmiə/, commonly known as crape myrtle or crepe myrtle, is a genus of around 50 species of deciduous and evergreen trees and shrubs native to the Indian subcontinent, southeast Asia, northern Australia and parts of Oceania, cultivated in warmer climates around the world. It is a member of the Lythraceae, which are also known as the loosestrife family.
3DS Max Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Included free with an up to date Forest Pack Pro license. Download using Update Manager.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for a wide range of popular render engines.
- Includes presets with preconfigured Forest Pack settings.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS