A collection of common trees including realistic photogrammetry trunks and leaves.
Sophora Japonica 2
Styphnolobium japonicum (L.) Schott, the Japanese pagoda tree (Chinese scholar tree, pagoda tree) is a species of tree in the subfamily Faboideae of the pea family Fabaceae. It was formerly included within a broader interpretation of the genus Sophora. The species of Styphnolobium differ from Sophora in lacking the ability to form symbioses with rhizobia (nitrogen fixing bacteria) on their roots. It also differs from the related genus Calia (mescalbeans) in having deciduous leaves and flowers in axillary, not terminal, racemes. The leaves are alternate, pinnate, with 9–21 leaflets, and the flowers in pendulous racemes similar to those of the Black locust.
3Ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
PERSONALIZABLE UTILIZANDO ESTOS POTENTES PARÁMETROS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
DISEÑADO PARA ESTAS APLICACIONES Y RENDERIZADORES