Opportunities for your professional growth
Visual Designer UI / UX
Remote - Cádiz Area, Spain
Who we are?
Founded in 1999 in Cádiz, southern Spain, iToo Software is a 3D software developing company responsible for creating Forest Pack and RailClone, top-rated plugins for Autodesk 3ds Max with a wide presence in the Architectural Rendering (Archviz), Advertising, Film and Videogames industries. Our products are used daily to produce some of the most iconic images in these sectors.
We are looking for a motivated, well-organized person, with artistic talent and excellent design skills, to join our team with the aim of standardizing and taking the visual aspect and user experience of our company to the next level, proposing a roadmap of improvements. so that our users are self-sufficient and can interact in a more friendly way with the different aspects of our platform.
Who will you work with?
Under an open and horizontal structure, you will work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world, forming a team with the marketing and engineering departments to analyze, evolve, execute and evaluate the company's design and user experience roadmap.
Under a continuous communication flow system, mainly using Slack and Google Workspace, as well as Jira and other collaborative tools, you will participate with the rest of the team throughout the process, from the defining of the initial requirements, creating the concept, the design of UI, UX and its implementation, always with empathy for our users and interaction with our platform.
- Review and iteration of the corporate manual: Brand colors, fonts, etc.
- Creation of style guide, components and design documentation.
- Review of the corporate image of current systems and applications.
- Improve the interface and user experience, analyzing information architecture, concept design, storyboards or user flows.
- Creation of prototypes or Wireframes with the ideas and proposals.
- Collaborate and follow the processes of the teams: cataloging of graphic resources, version control, revision, documentation, etc.
- Collaborate with the teams to design the user experience of our products and applications, participating in the identification of needs, research, proposals, decision-making, etc.
- Support the teams with the development of graphic resources for launches and promotions (social media, newsletter, landing page, banners, etc).
- Brand manager: Promote and review that the style guides, corporate manual, etc. are being complied with, supporting the different teams to maintain this culture.
- Constantly explore current UI and UX design trends, tools and techniques.
- At least 2 years of experience working in similar positions of digital UI/UX design, product design, accessibility and user interaction.
- Experience in component design and interface composition for Web applications.
- Knowledge in "Design System", bases of "Atomic Design" and in the use of grid / reticles.
- Management of prototyping, design and interaction with Figma.
- Ability for iterative-incremental design in order to prioritize, test, validate and implement ideas.
- Ability and empathy to understand use cases and the customer journey.
- Ability to self-manage and work with remote teams.
- Good level of spoken / written English to be able to communicate with the team and users.
- Notions of front-end layout in Web applications to understand possibilities, operation and to be able to communicate with the rest of the teams.
- Use of Storybook for the style guide and components.
- Ability to create micro-interactions for elements of the "Design System".
- Previous experience in e-commerce design.
- Knowledge of the world of 3D Visualization.
- Attention to detail and aesthetic taste in design.
What we offer
- Being part of an international team.
- Equipment and tools necessary for you to work.
- 100% remote work, with the possibility of going to our headquarters in Cádiz (Spain).
- Reduced hours of 35 hours per week with flexible holidays.
- Reconciling work and family life.
- Access to conferences and internal and external technical sessions.
If you meet the criteria and are elegible to work, please send your covering letter, CV and salary expectations .