Free Samples from The3dGarden Libraries
Tilia winter V1
Tilia platyphyllos is a species of flowering plant in the family Malvaceae (Tiliaceae). It is a deciduous tree, native to much of Europe, including locally in southwestern Great Britain, growing on lime-rich soils. The common names largeleaf linden and large-leaved linden are in standard use throughout the English-speaking world except in the British Isles, where it is widely, but not universally, known as large-leaved lime.
3DS Max Versions:
- 2013 and above.
- Included free with an up to date Forest Pack Pro license. Download using Update Manager.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for a wide range of popular render engines.
- Includes presets with preconfigured Forest Pack settings.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS