A collection of various bushes and plants.
Firespike Plant 3
This evergreen shrub tends to produce deep, blood-red flowers in seasons of summer and autumn. The firespike Odontonema Strictum reminds some of overgrown salvia. These glossy blooms look like they are made of plastic. Each individual flower gracing the plant is about an inch long and two-lipped. The flower stalk likes to provide a vivid contrast to the flower spikes as it comes in a dark purple hue. Firespike is a long-flowering plant which is a dazzling addition to a garden. The blooms are the main attraction of the plant. They produce sweet nectar, attract hummingbirds, bees and butterflies all year round.
3ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
Create Your Own Combinations:
- Complimentary species make it easy to create your own planting combinations by batch loading from the library browser and using Forest Pack's clustering features.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS