A collection of common European trees including photo-scanned trunk geometry, materials and leaf textures.
Scotch elm summer V1
Ulmus glabra, the wych elm, Scotch elm or Scots elm, has the widest range of the European elm species, from Ireland eastwards to the Urals, and from the Arctic Circle south to the mountains of the Peloponnese in Greece; it is also found in Iran. A large, deciduous tree, it is essentially a montane species, growing at elevations of up to 1500 m, preferring sites with moist soils and high humidity.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS