A collection of Mediterranean pine trees that feature realistic photo-scanned leaf textures and detailed trunk geometry.
Rocky Mountain fir V1
Abies lasiocarpa 'Compacta' is an excellent specimen for the border or rockery. Lovely pale blue needles are produced on a compact, irregular pyramid, eventually making a small tree, definitely in the top ten of dwarf and slow growing conifers. Height 90cm x Spread 60cm (3ft x 2ft) approx. in 10 yrs.
3Ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS