A collection of various small plants.
Violet Collard Greens green 01
Moricandia is a genus of flowering plants in the family Brassicaceae, with about eight species found mainly in North Africa, the Middle East and southern Europe. Moricandia moricandioides (Moricandia ramburei), commonly known as "violet collard greens", is native to the Mediterranean basin and is cultivated as a garden flower.
3ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
Create Your Own Combinations:
- Complimentary species make it easy to create your own planting combinations by batch loading from the library browser and using Forest Pack's clustering features.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS