A collection of common trees including realistic photogrammetry trunks and leaves.
Jacaranda is a genus of 49 species of flowering plants in the family Bignoniaceae, native to tropical and subtropical regions of Latin America and the Caribbean. It has been planted widely in Asia especially in Nepal. A cosmopolitan plant, Jacaranda mimosifolia is quite common in Southern California, Florida, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain (particularly in Málaga) and Zambia and has been introduced to most tropical and subtropical regions to the extent that it has entered the popular culture. The generic name is also used as the common name.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS