A collection of common trees including realistic photogrammetry trunks and leaves.
Magnolia grandiflora, commonly known as the southern magnolia or bull bay, is a tree of the family Magnoliaceae native to the southeastern United States, from southeastern North Carolina to central Florida, and west to East Texas. Reaching 27.5 m (90 ft) in height, it is a large, striking evergreen tree, with large dark green leaves up to 20 cm (7 3⁄4 in) long and 12 cm (4 3⁄4 in) wide, and large, white, fragrant flowers up to 30 cm (12 in) in diameter. Although endemic to the evergreen lowland subtropical forests on the Gulf and south Atlantic coastal plain, magnolia grandiflora is widely cultivated in warmer areas around the world. The timber is hard and heavy, and has been used commercially to make furniture, pallets, and veneer.
3Ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS