A collection of exotic Mediterranean and Tropical trees including photo-scanned trunk geometry and leaf textures.
Alexander palm V5
Archontophoenix alexandrae (Alexander palm, Alexandra palm, King Alexander palm, King palm, Northern bangalow palm; syn. Ptychosperma alexandrae F.Muell.) is a palm native to Queensland and New South Wales, Australia, and naturalised in Hawaii and parts of Florida. It grows in littoral rainforest, often in locations that are severely inundated during heavy rain events. Their ability to withstand these conditions allow them to become the dominant species.
3Ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS