A collection of exotic Mediterranean and Tropical trees including photo-scanned trunk geometry and leaf textures.
Dwarf Palmetto V1
This is a small palm that ranges across the Coastal Southeast. In the shade of swamps, it has a subterranean trunk and leaves that grow to about two or three feet tall. When grown in a sunny garden, the leaves can grow several feet wide and the plant can develop a short trunk. It is identified by a very small, round fruit, a very short extension of the stalk (the costa) into the leaf blade, and a flower stalk that branches twice, less than those of any other Sabal species. It grows in sunny or shady, moist to fairly dry sites. It is reported to be salt tolerant. Most references recommend this palm for zone 7 and south.
3Ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS