A collection of detailed field plants and grasses.
Branched St Bernard's-lily Bush 5
Anthericum ramosum, known as branched St Bernard's-lily, is a herbaceous perennial plant with a rhizome. The genus Anthericum is currently placed in the family Asparagaceae, subfamily Agavoideae.It was formerly placed in its own family, Anthericaceae, and before that in the Liliaceae.
3ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
Create Your Own Combinations:
- Complimentary species make it easy to create your own planting combinations by batch loading from the library browser and using Forest Pack's clustering features.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS