A collection of detailed field plants and grasses.
Purple moor-grass 2
Molinia caerulea, known by the common name purple moor-grass, is a species of grass that is native to Europe, west Asia, and north Africa. It grows in locations from the lowlands up to 2,300 m (7,546 ft) in the Alps. Like most grasses, it grows best in acid soils, ideally pH values of between 3.5 and 5, however, it can continue to live under more extreme conditions, sometimes to as low as 2. It is common on moist heathland, bogs and moorland throughout Britain and Ireland. Introduced populations exist in northeastern and northwestern North America. The specific epithet caerulea means "deep blue" and refers to the purple spikelets.
3ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
Create Your Own Combinations:
- Complimentary species make it easy to create your own planting combinations by batch loading from the library browser and using Forest Pack's clustering features.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS