A collection of snowy winter trees and bushes.
Oriental Arborvitae V2
Thuja orientalis is a conifer, evergreen shrub or tree. Leaves scale-like, bright green but may turn brownish in winter, nearly alike on both sides, those on a main axis glandular, ending in a free spreading point.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS