A starter collection of high quality 3D trees and shrubs, useful for a wide range of scenes and locations.
Norway Spruce 1
The Norway spruce, Picea abies, is a species of spruce native to Central and Eastern Europe. It grows up to 55 m (180 ft) tall, and bears needles 12–24 mm (0.47–0.94 in) long and cones 9–17 cm (3.5–6.7 in) long. Picea abies is widely planted for its wood, and is the species used as the main Christmas tree in several cities around the world.
3DS Max Versions:
- 2013 and above.
- Included free with an up to date Forest Pack Pro license. Download using Update Manager.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for a wide range of popular render engines.
- Includes presets with preconfigured Forest Pack settings.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS