A starter collection of high quality 3D trees and shrubs, useful for a wide range of scenes and locations.
Orange trees are widely grown in tropical and subtropical climates for their sweet fruit. The fruit of the orange tree can be eaten fresh, or processed for its juice or fragrant peel. The fruit of the Citrus sinensis is considered a sweet orange, whereas the fruit of the Citrus aurantium is considered a bitter orange. The orange is a hybrid, possibly between pomelo (Citrus maxima) and mandarin (Citrus reticulata), which has been cultivated since ancient times.
3DS Max Versions:
- 2013 and above.
- Included free with an up to date Forest Pack Pro license. Download using Update Manager.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for a wide range of popular render engines.
- Includes presets with preconfigured Forest Pack settings.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS