A collection of common European and North American bushes, flowers, grasses and plants.
Aubrieta (commonly known as Aubretia) is a genus of about 20 species of flowering plants in the cabbage family Brassicaceae. The genus is named after Claude Aubriet, a French flower-painter. It originates from southern Europe east to central Asia but is now a common garden escape throughout Europe. It is a low, spreading plant, hardy, evergreen and perennial, with small violet, pink or white flowers, and inhabits rocks and banks. It prefers light, well-drained soil, is tolerant of a wide pH range, and can grow in partial shade or full sun.
3Ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
Create your own mix:
- Combine single plants to create your own custom scatters.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS