A collection of common European and North American bushes, flowers, grasses and plants.
Bush Hibiscus v3
Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family, Malvaceae. The genus is quite large, comprising several hundred species that are native to warm temperate, subtropical and tropical regions throughout the world. Member species are renowned for their large, showy flowers and those species are commonly known simply as "hibiscus", or less widely known as rose mallow. The genus includes both annual and perennial herbaceous plants, as well as woody shrubs and small trees. The generic name is derived from the Greek name ἰβίσκος (hibiskos) which Pedanius Dioscorides gave to Althaea officinalis (c. 40–90 AD).
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
Create your own mix:
- Combine single plants to create your own custom scatters.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS