A collection of common European and North American bushes, flowers, grasses and plants.
Red Clover v4
Red Clover is widespread and common throughout the UK and Ireland an in many parts of Europe. The white crescent pattern on the leaves and the unstalked flower heads help in identifying this species. There are several other kinds of red clover, including Strawberry Clover (Trifolium fragiferum), shown below, and Knotted Clover (Trifolium stratum), a downy-leaved plant.
3Ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
Create your own mix:
- Combine single plants to create your own custom scatters.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS