A collection of mediterranean flowers and bushes including photo-scanned leaf textures.
African lily V3
Agapanthus africanus (African lily) is a flowering plant from the genus Agapanthus native to the area of Cape of Good Hope in South Africa.It has a short stem bearing a tuft of long, narrow, arching leaves , and a central flower stalk , ending in an umbel of white, or bright blue, funnel-shaped flowers
3Ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
Create your own mix:
- Combine single plants to create your own custom scatters.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS