A collection of mediterranean flowers and bushes including photo-scanned leaf textures.
Brazilian plume flower V1
Justicia carnea, with common names including Brazilian plume flower, Brazilian-plume, flamingo flower, and jacobinia — is a flowering plant in the family Acanthaceae.The perennial plant is native to the Atlantic Forest ecoregions of eastern Brazil.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
Create your own mix:
- Combine single plants to create your own custom scatters.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS