A collection of mediterranean flowers and bushes including photo-scanned leaf textures.
Brazilian plume flower V5
Justicia carnea, with common names including Brazilian plume flower, Brazilian-plume, flamingo flower, and jacobinia — is a flowering plant in the family Acanthaceae.The perennial plant is native to the Atlantic Forest ecoregions of eastern Brazil.
3Ds MAX Versions:
- 2014 and above.
- Available to purchase as an add-on for Forest Pack Pro. Once installed, assets are immediately available in the library browser.
- iToo Software.
- Forest Pack Pro.
CUSTOMIZABLE USING THESE POWERFUL PARAMETERS
Integrated Into Forest Pack:
- Fully integrated into the Forest Pack library browser for quick access while scene building.
- Automatically selects materials for Corona or V-Ray render engines.
Create your own mix:
- Combine single plants to create your own custom scatters.
- Highly realistic photoscanned leaves and PBR materials.
- Takes advantage of Forest Colour maps for improved materials.
- Photogrammetry trunk mesh and photoscanned textures where appropriate.
DESIGNED FOR THESE APPS AND RENDERERS